Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
frank p.

Frank P.
i bought some batteries from him, the numbers was what he said they were and he ship as soon as he got the money order. great doing bussiness with.
:thumbsup:
Don

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
i second that bought a fantom dyno a while back from him just got some tires last week as well all in great condition :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frank P. - Great Trader

Frank was very easy to work with and shipped the car off quickly. I highly recommend him for any future traders.

Dave

·
Registered
456 Posts
frank p. great seller

I did a deal with frank p,, everything went great, He was fast to ship it out. Kept in touch with me threw the whole deal. :thumbsup:

Thanks Frank P.

Dan :thumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Frank p

I did a deal with Frank P also,excellent communication and deal was quick and smooth,,,unlike his driving style,lol,just kidding with you Frank,,,obviously with as many wins as you have,,,something must be smooth and quick,,,,,I would certainly say that if someone is buying from Frank,,they will get excellent equipment for the price,,,,,,,,,thanks again Frank,,,,,Slowpoke17

·
Registered
519 Posts
FrankP, great seller

Buy with confidence from FrankP,"Frank Peachock". Nice products,good prices.

Thanks Frank for the SMC's!!

Randy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
frank p

i got a pack of batteries from frank p ,,, ships super fast and sells quality parts and packs,,, thanks frank

BIGDON

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
Nothing but A+A+A+A+A+A+'s for Frank. Seems like he shipped the product before he got the money! Excellent man to deal with!!! :thumbsup: Andy

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
Frank P.---Awesome trader!!!

Can't give Frank enough A+'s. Seems like he shipped before he received the money. Great guy to deal with!!! :thumbsup: Andy

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
O.K. Dr. Shtaki dont tell to many people were friends you might give me a bad wrap, or try to take me out like a banzi indy car! haha
later
frank p.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts