Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my gallery - four pictures...

One will show tyco ultimate black police car - hood was cracked so i cut it out ... you'll see.

One JL dodge charger painted in metallic red and took the hood off and custom made engine with wires etc..

One shows 2 tyco porsche 914 (i did show a red one in the past - added windshield - it was broken body that I restored) and now I painted another one in metallic blue with stripes..

Last one shows 4 JL daytona bodies all slammed (wheel wells shaved, mountings shaved off (used double white tape), took all glass out to make it lighter and all sits on tyco narrow chassis - all modified with jetski shoes, supertire silicone tires, polymer magnets man they all are fun to race. I will have them videotaped on my new dvd camcorder and it will be on youtube very soon.

tell me what you guys think..

Thanks
Wes

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
All very nice Wes, I'm a Porsche geek so the 914's are my fav, the bitchin' Daytonas have a great stance. They do look fun. That cop car is what all the "Gendarmes" really want to drive!

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill Hall said:
All very nice Wes, I'm a Porsche geek so the 914's are my fav, the bitchin' Daytonas have a great stance. They do look fun. That cop car is what all the "Gendarmes" really want to drive!
LOL.. thanks

Wes

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Nice work Wes.. Love the 914's now I have an idea of what to do with the two in the get toit somday....

(P.S. I also need some get toits if anyone has some spares.)

Dave

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys!! I have 5 new projects so far.. 32 and 40 ford coupe on tyco.. it ll be challenging but hope i ll get it done the way i want it. another three on hold..

Wes

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
joez870 said:
Wes, you are crazy!
Those cars look mighty tough! Great paint work too, hey! :thumbsup: (can I send you some bods for a little squirt? :lol:
now i can do metallic colors (silver, green, blue and red) from spray can! it took a while to learn the trick. if you want them in those colors then i can do some for ya?

Wes

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Love the bevy of Birds', Wes-

In fact I've checked out all your cars in your album.
I especially like the 914's-

Your paintwork is top-shelf my friend!

Now- I'm a-waiting to see them Coupes! ;)

Always enjoy seeing your creativity- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts