Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to work this morning, ugggg Monday Morning... I am there about an Hour and my Boss says to me would you run to Walmart and pick me up 3 cans of Wasp and Hornet Spray. :rolleyes: So I of course jump at the chance to get out of the office for a bit. I get to Wally and I think to myself, I was just here the night before and there was nothing new in the Diecast isle, so should I go and check it out or not... So I can't resist, I get to the isle and I can already tell it doesn't look like there is anything new. Until I walk further down the isle towards the M2's. Hmmmmm :rolleyes: same 5 cars are still there :(, and then I look again and I am like :eek: :woohoo: There it was...

How did that beauty find it's way back to the shelf, with all the old Detroit-Muscles and Drivers.... :confused: I don't know but it came home with me. :D

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Congrats, one of my fave cars, i'm sure it will feel right at home..and to be funny, if a woman, besides a wife or mother to someone in the aisle showed up here hunting, there would be multiple 911 calls from wally for heart attacks..

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats, one of my fave cars, i'm sure it will feel right at home..and to be funny, if a woman, besides a wife or mother to someone in the aisle showed up here hunting, there would be multiple 911 calls from wally for heart attacks..

Oh trust me there is a collector in my area that Hates it when I am at K-day, he starts a load of crap because I bring my daughter with me, and he says I thought this was one case per family and for collectors not children.. Funny how he always ends up with two cases because he is the first one on the list, and when someone got back to sign their name on the list first he said to them, you do realize I was the first one here, I have been in the parking lot since 6:30am. LOL the guy looked at him and kept signing his name. When he comes to wally's at midnight and sees me, he gives me dirty looks and tries to see what I found. I think he is afraid to say anything to me... LOL if he did I wouldn't have a problem saying something back to him politely and move on. Oh I failed to mention I am the only woman at K-day that collects all the other collectors bring their mom's, wives, girlfriends, w/e. But I am the only one he gives crap too because I am a women collector.. I laugh at him because he is childish.

My husband used to work for Walmart and he said that guy got kicked out many times because he would go back into the stock room and open up cases of hot wheels. :eek: Supposedly from what I hear now he pays the employees to get them for him at Kmart. :rolleyes: Oh well, I think he is a scalper, and white trash... But I could careless as long as he stays away from me. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Nice find indeed! That's one I'm always kind of on the lookout for. Gotta love a flamed Fury, it always brings thought of Christine to my mind haha.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Nice BWF Goose! Congrats! Now, the ever important question: in all of the excitment in scoring that chase, did you remember to get the wasp & hornet spray?? :freak: Did you take the rest of the day off to celebrate? :lol:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice BWF Goose! Congrats! Now, the ever important question: in all of the excitment in scoring that chase, did you remember to get the wasp & hornet spray?? :freak: Did you take the rest of the day off to celebrate? :lol:
HAHA yes I remembered to get the wasp and hornet spray, and no I didn't take the rest of the day off... I took today off instead... :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts