Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in CVS and walking past some diecast cars, And seen this Two Pack and the top car caught my attention. It was a 1:64 Scale Silver Cadillac XLR-V, & a Red 1988 Chevy Lumina lol... I bought the Two Pack. I never seen the XLR-V in 1:64 Scale.. Its very Detailed right down to the emblems on the side that say Supercharged V Series or whatever and the Buldged Hood and its a Vert. Its basically like the 1:64 Maisto Cars.. Im Happy, I have the 1:64 Scale Maisto Allstars Blue 2006 Cadillac STS-V on my dresser still in Package.. All i need now is the CTS-V in 1:64 Scale :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That's a Yatming casting even though it's not marked on the base. There should be a number on the base which is the giveaway that it is indeed a Yatming. The Lumina is an old casting. The casting # for the Lumina should be #810. The Caddy should be #1218. CVS should also have a two pack containing a new BMW casting plus a'79 and early 80s Corvette.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Finally found the 2 pack with the Cadillac XLR-V and Lumina after checking a bunch of CVS stores. I had checked before without much luck, but the recent thread about the old Yatmings got me thinking again. Unfortunately, the digital camera isn't working right so no pics.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yatming, now a part of Dickie's now growing stable is responsible for this. Yatming itself folded in 2009 and reports place the tolling for this range is now under the control of Simba-Dickie..

I have this and it is hotness. 465 hp V8 topping at 175, Cost - $120,000.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I was in CVS and walking past some diecast cars, And seen this Two Pack and the top car caught my attention. It was a 1:64 Scale Silver Cadillac XLR-V, & a Red 1988 Chevy Lumina lol... I bought the Two Pack. I never seen the XLR-V in 1:64 Scale.. Its very Detailed right down to the emblems on the side that say Supercharged V Series or whatever and the Buldged Hood and its a Vert. Its basically like the 1:64 Maisto Cars.. Im Happy, I have the 1:64 Scale Maisto Allstars Blue 2006 Cadillac STS-V on my dresser still in Package.. All i need now is the CTS-V in 1:64 Scale :thumbsup:
Hot Wheels has a dark red, and a black CTS-V out now. Should be easy finds on the shelves.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts