Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this a Super thunt? It has real riders.

So I went to walmart at 11PM and there were 2 boxes of new HW's. I tried to get into one but the girl siad no way! Checked the pegs nothing, went back at 2AM after a run and found this hanging all by itself. The 2 cases were still sealed. I wonder where this came from :confused:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
That's a beauty, and yes it's a super one. The non super one has gold 10 spokes and plastic tires. Also the Supers have a $ for the "S" in Treasure on the green stripe. Guess they want the scalpers to know which ones are worth more money.

You sure are finding some good stuff. I bow to your greatness. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
That's a beauty, and yes it's a super one. The non super one has gold 10 spokes and plastic tires. Also the Supers have a $ for the "S" in Treasure on the green stripe. Guess they want the scalpers to know which ones are worth more money.

You sure are finding some good stuff. I bow to your greatness. :thumbsup:
I love that!!! ME to!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts