Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post! I went to a local Target today that had bare shelves earlier this week. I was looking through the newly placed HW when I found a Shelby GR-1 Concept Treasure Hunt! It's yellow with black accents and black wheels. I don't have five posts yet, but I will post a picture when I do. I will most likely trade this for a Hot Ones '84 Hurst Cutlass with a local HW seller, as I want the Hurst more. I have a nice GR-1 already :)

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk.com 20jk10. nice ford shelby gr-1 concept find congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wanted to post that I snagged the 69 Chevelle TH today at a Dollar Tree :dude:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Whoa!...2 in a row?!? The "TH gods" are with you, my friend. :thumbsup:

BTW, I found one of those 69 Chevelle THs myself @ 'Five Below' several weeks ago. ;)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. I wish I could find the '71 Challenger $TH, but I know that will be impossible without buying it from a seller. I really like the way it looks.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
To me, that Challenger is the finest looking out of the whole bunch so far. Still looking.
Thanks guys. I wish I could find the '71 Challenger , but I know that will be impossible without buying it from a seller. I really like the way it looks.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice 1969 Chevelle ss 396 treasure hunt find congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Thanks guys. I wish I could find the '71 Challenger , but I know that will be impossible without buying it from a seller. I really like the way it looks.
Don't sell yourself short about having to buy from a dealer. Keep up the hunt. The other day I quickly stopped into Target with my granddaughter to grab some last minute items for Sundays BBQ and Wala, there was the #1 Honda Super Secret hunt right there waiting for me. I also found a few other $$ hunts this year so don't give up is all I'm saying. Oh yeah, Welcome :wave:.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Treasure Hunt Find congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts