Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this M2 Camaro in the most awful mess of piled up, broken, open boxes, cars I ever seen in a store... All mixed up too, not seperated like the Drivers, AutoThentics, and so on... I wish I had my camera with me... About 30 - 40 M2s piled up, not stacked neatly, but tossed on the shelf... Many boxes were ripped open and cases broken... Alot of the cars were broken inside the boxes... I opened this one and checked it out real good, the car was OK, but the case was broken... Since this was the only one, I bought it at full price of $5.88, $6.30 with tax...
Walmarts here are quickly becomming a joke !!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I call these people diecast pigs. They seem to be everywhere. The toy employees have a big job and don't need these idiots doing this. I usually straighten up the diecast area when I am searching. I really do not understand these bozos reasoning for destroying the diecast area.
Nice car!

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
I call these people diecast pigs. They seem to be everywhere. The toy employees have a big job and don't need these idiots doing this. I usually straighten up the diecast area when I am searching. I really do not understand these bozos reasoning for destroying the diecast area.
Nice car!
I've never seen them in action, but I also have picked up many a diecast area...

:wave:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice car!

I do the same thing... It's better for the next guy to come along !!!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I also see a lot of those Lo Pros that aren't selling mixed in with them all the time. They should put the collectible type cars up front with the collectible baseball cards. Quite a few stores have seperate areas just for card collectors but not diecast collectors. It would make it easier to add other lines like G.L. without taking up toy space in the toy department.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I just picked that one up last week..It's a sharp one thats for sure! I always clean up my own mess after looking through diecasts, but I've also seen some wild kids that mom could'nt control, cause kaos in the toy aisle's !!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice find Steve..... I too am seeing Walmart starting to become a joke as they are reducing the toy sections in size and not carrying everything they used too. Christmas is going to look bleak for the kids if you shop at Walmart.

Seems everytime I step foot in a Walmart I am always straightening up the car section. I am so due in finding a M2 Chase in that mess it's not even funny, as it's been a while since I found one in the wild.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I straighten the aisle, even if i don't buy anything, and one day the toy lady said she appreciated it more than she could say, and has let me open more than a few johnny lightning cases..

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
M2 cars that are in cubes aren't a good idea at WAL*MART. The clamshell M2 cars would be better at WAL*MART IMHO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts