Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Wish I had something to trade and a lot of spare money for shipping. My only 2012 reg hunt so far comes from an online auction.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish I had something to trade and a lot of spare money for shipping. My only 2012 reg hunt so far comes from an online auction.
Do you have any Micro Machines, Tonka penny racers, Ice Cream cars/trucks, pedal cars. These all fit my wife's collection. As long as the weight stays under 8 ounces the cost isn't bad. Of course loose is the best way to send since the box can be smaller. I am sure you would want a TH on a card.LMK

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Do you have any Micro Machines, Tonka penny racers, Ice Cream cars/trucks, pedal cars. These all fit my wife's collection. As long as the weight stays under 8 ounces the cost isn't bad. Of course loose is the best way to send since the box can be smaller. I am sure you would want a TH on a card.LMK
None of the above, sorry. All my hunts come off the card so that wouldn't be an issue. Hm, maybe another time.

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Awesome finds. I found the Malibu on a short card, but owed a local guy big, so I gave it to him. Yet to see the Wheldon car here.

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice finds!! :thumbsup:

I'm on vacation this week and was HOPING to find some new stuff, including those two and the purple express truck........no luck. :( I've hit every store near me twice and a few 20 miles away (twice) this week and NOBODY is restocking. :cool: Kinda frustrating! I don't mind the driving around while on vaca., but geez.......people.....restock once in a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts