Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Publix had this today.

I like it. Good size, cool graphics, wheels are the same size all around, so that's good.

It should go well with my others.

Some drug store brand, but it's obviously a Toyota Previa. That's something I don't see everyday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This one reminds me of one, too.

Side looks like a Caravan.
White one is a copy of a Tomica, a Mazda Bongo Friendee, made by Wang Sing.
Purple is made by Yat Ming (not one of their best efforts), it is a Dodge Grand Caravan.
Good call on the gold on in your other post, Toyota Previa, or a Toyota Estima (non-North American).

I am exceedingly green with envy on the Hot Wheel Police Dodge Caravan you show in the first post. It is the only one I am missing. If you ever want to trade it away, let me know.
Brian

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
White one is a copy of a Tomica, a Mazda Bongo Friendee, made by Wang Sing.
Purple is made by Yat Ming (not one of their best efforts), it is a Dodge Grand Caravan.
Good call on the gold on in your other post, Toyota Previa, or a Toyota Estima (non-North American).

I am exceedingly green with envy on the Hot Wheel Police Dodge Caravan you show in the first post. It is the only one I am missing. If you ever want to trade it away, let me know.
Brian
Thanks! I've had my Caravans since I was very little,so I'm keeping them for now.:smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.