Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Publix had this today.

I like it. Good size, cool graphics, wheels are the same size all around, so that's good.

It should go well with my others.

Some drug store brand, but it's obviously a Toyota Previa. That's something I don't see everyday.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Same brand, but I can't tell what it is.

Side looks like a Caravan.

But the back and front remind me of French cars.

Not really a minivan but more like a utility van, a Toyota Hiace. I think Motormax did this one.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one reminds me of one, too.

Either Japanese or European. It's another offbrand.

And that's all my minivan-like vehicles. And I'm sorry about the title, mobile typing is hard. :wave:

·
Registered
25 Posts
This one reminds me of one, too.

Side looks like a Caravan.
White one is a copy of a Tomica, a Mazda Bongo Friendee, made by Wang Sing.
Purple is made by Yat Ming (not one of their best efforts), it is a Dodge Grand Caravan.
Good call on the gold on in your other post, Toyota Previa, or a Toyota Estima (non-North American).

I am exceedingly green with envy on the Hot Wheel Police Dodge Caravan you show in the first post. It is the only one I am missing. If you ever want to trade it away, let me know.
Brian

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
White one is a copy of a Tomica, a Mazda Bongo Friendee, made by Wang Sing.
Purple is made by Yat Ming (not one of their best efforts), it is a Dodge Grand Caravan.
Good call on the gold on in your other post, Toyota Previa, or a Toyota Estima (non-North American).

I am exceedingly green with envy on the Hot Wheel Police Dodge Caravan you show in the first post. It is the only one I am missing. If you ever want to trade it away, let me know.
Brian
Thanks! I've had my Caravans since I was very little,so I'm keeping them for now.:smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts