Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Nice Find. :thumbsup:
Okay 1 thing that would keep me from buying this is those Red Tires.I know it's a patriotic car and one of the chase's , but can't the tire's stay black and just have a manufactures name on them in white. Just my humble opinion.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Find. :thumbsup:
Okay 1 thing that would keep me from buying this is those Red Tires.I know it's a patriotic car and one of the chase's , but can't the tire's stay black and just have a manufactures name on them in white. Just my humble opinion.
Chase overrules ugly

·
Registered
750 Posts
Are these things $0.50 yet? No clue who would pay $5+ for this type of garbage.
You're kidding right, I guess I could say the same thing about GL motorbuildz garbage, who would pay anything for those.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was kidding about it being ugly. With the RWB scheme the red tires work OK with this car. I like it and wouldn't hesitate to snag another.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy Smokes... You found another one .... Dang I must have some serious bad luck in locating this Bel Air

How many is that for you Craig ??? 4 or 5 of them you found ???

Congrats to you in another great find :thumbsup:
I have found 3. :)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was that a Hobby Lobby score??
No, I got on our trip to the Micro Car Museum last Saturday at a Wal Mart in Madison Ga. All of the M2s were out of their cardboard sleeves and sitting on the shelf. My wife complains that I find more than she does so I was going to stand back and let her search them. She said "aren't you going to help?" , so I did and found it. Since I sold the other two she said I should keep this one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
nice find, wish they sold M2's in the stores around here, maybe i would have found some of the nice cars far a good price, instead of having to buy from ebay if i want it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts