Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an awesome new honey hole. My car.
Every time I clean out the boxes or junk that accumulates in it from shipping stuff out then grabbing a few more flat rate boxes or Walmart bags etc I find a bag of cars I forgot about here or there. Both cars seem to be hot. Just found another bag of boulevards in the cargo hold of the SS Suburban, I have found rebel machines, treasure hunts you name it. Since I do a lot of hunting at night I end up leaving the bag in the car or if on way to work it gets place on the floor and jackpot a few weeks later I find new cars I forgot I bought. Lol.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
I wouldn't be too proud of your diecast absentmindedness :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I find money in my suit sometimes (from previous occasions......weddings, Christmas Parties, etc.)

Amazing what alcohol can do!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm still finding pieces of glass
The gift that keeps on giving eh? I had a huge cup of tea spill in one of my old cars. I cleaned it out as best I could without pulling the carpet out, but a few months later a tail light of all things started letting water in the trunk which would find it's way to the front and brew me a new batch of floor tea every time it rained heavily. Took me months to figure out how the water was getting in. :freak:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts