Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around in a store and found a hamm along with 3 toy story sets! Privatly owned toy stores usually don't carry stuff like this. Although the Hamm was expensive. I didn't buy the toy stories because I already have one.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
[QUOTE='32 Deuce]Same here, Hamm's, Blue Mater's, Chic's, Lizzie's, tons of 'em everywhere, haven't seen a single Cruisin' yet though ?[/QUOTE]
Hey Jesse, nice to see you! You have mail.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I just got back from my local WM and they had at least 4 single cruzin's on the pegs, several Hamms and Lizzies and a few of the Ferrari guy 2-packs. In the aisle were at least 6 full cases of the single CARS, opened, so that's how I know what's in them. It appears the CAR drought is over, around here at least.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have see lots of Hamm but no crusin mcqueen single card cars yet. Anyone see crusin mcqueen single card car pick me up one, PLEASE!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Found a ham as well. In my refrigerator this morning.

Some really niced diced ham for a ham and cheese omelet. Sorry, no pics of the omelet.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
more hamms in walmart and target, than will be eaten on easter. the 2 walmarts are loaded with cars and transporters, and loads of other stuff, and the target wasn't far behind.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was at the walmart, and the stock person was opening a case. Parents gathered around with their children, and none of them wanted the hamm.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
G_G said:
Found a ham as well. In my refrigerator this morning.

Some really niced diced ham for a ham and cheese omelet. Sorry, no pics of the omelet.

LOLOLOLOLOL !!! we're having ham for easter dinner tommorow !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts