Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was supprised to see them when i was at the store today, you don't see much of these kind of cars around, atleast not in my country, but i tend to like those cars you don't see many of on the road, like old russian cars, australian cars and british cars

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Not sure about that green but I like their shape. I remember them from living in East Berlin, these used to be quite rare and often government cars like Tchaikas and Tatras. Sometimes they would use them as a taxi I think until the new models came along.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about that green but I like their shape. I remember them from living in East Berlin, these used to be quite rare and often government cars like Tchaikas and Tatras. Sometimes they would use them as a taxi I think until the new models came along.
yeah, i don't like the color so much on that one either, but i like the color on the other one, they only had this 2 colors in the store so i figured that i better buy them both :p would love to have a Trabant also, but not to many of these around as i have seen

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
yeah, i don't like the color so much on that one either, but i like the color on the other one, they only had this 2 colors in the store so i figured that i better buy them both :p would love to have a Trabant also, but not to many of these around as i have seen
Ha, I remember our 1:1 Trabant 601 S. Fun times. Wouldn't go faster than 90 km/h except downhill. The irony is that in diecast it has a metal body which the 1:1 didn't have.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, I remember our 1:1 Trabant 601 S. Fun times. Wouldn't go faster than 90 km/h except downhill. The irony is that in diecast it has a metal body which the 1:1 didn't have.
did they realy go in 90km/h? i would have guessed more like 60-70 with the size of the engine in those, but then again, the body doesnt weigh that much :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts