Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
The girl did awesome at the Strip. I cant wait till the next episode, Seems somebody crashes one of the 350Z's Trying to Drift.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it was a good show, I liked it. The girl did great at the drag strip, and probably would of done good at the road course. Yea the previews looks like the 350Z hits something hard. lol.

The Concept Camaro looked good to, Im just disapionted its not in the races. but oh well.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ms. cope lives just a few miles down the road from me. I have seen her race ARCA series at lowes motor speedway. She is related to derrick cope the retired nascar driver. She would have won the road coarse series too(fastest lap times) if she didnt have car troubles that gave her the late start.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can tell you one thing, she just isn't some pretty chick, she can drive. And your 100% right, she would of won the road course too but they gave her the mustang "musturd". Too bad she didn't get the Vett. Oh well, hopefully she still wins.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well...Forza is now over and you and I where both right (stangcollector), Ms. Cope is the better driver and she won the contest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts