Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the low down on the Forever 64 3rd Release, The K Cases due at the end of this month.

2010 FOREVER 64
RELEASE 3
1/64th Scale

Get your cars where you get your information!

Pre-order now to get them from our first shipment.​

Have Fun,
Fred
www.1StopDiecast.com

·
Banned
200 Posts
Like the Dusey, the cop car, the Chevelle (there is an article in the current Hemmings Muscle Machines by our own Jeff Koch on an identical Chevelle!). The Cuda looks great, but an awful lot like the old King 'Cuda Rebel Rod. And while I appreiate any new releases Tom Z, we already had a PIP Mustang fastback (just like we've already had a BWF Mustang fastback, and a BWF '69 Camaro, etc.). Now that I know I'm going to be able to find these in a WM nearby for just two bucks each, I'm sure I'll bring home a few.

Thanks for the photo's, Fred. Happy New Year.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
I'll buy both police cars, but the Fury is the one I'm really looking forward to. Pretty nice car overall, and the wheel choices here aren't bad either :thumbsup:
Yes, I was also looking forward to that same one. It's very exciting since MB also has put out some decent cop cars recently, so this one is another treasure to add to the collection.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Yes, I was also looking forward to that same one. It's very exciting since MB also has put out some decent cop cars recently, so this one is another treasure to add to the collection.
That MB Monoco is sweet...but yes, between MB and GL, I've been going nuts trying to get all the police cars lately. Then I found a couple of Tomico police cars online...ah, that's the way the cash goes...and all too quickly sometimes.

BTW, did you get the JL Fury Taxi? This was a very nice, almost retro, looking car. Out of the first Forever 64 release, I found this to be possibly the nicest of the bunch :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
That MB Monoco is sweet...but yes, between MB and GL, I've been going nuts trying to get all the police cars lately. Then I found a couple of Tomico police cars online...ah, that's the way the cash goes...and all too quickly sometimes.

BTW, did you get the JL Fury Taxi? This was a very nice, almost retro, looking car. Out of the first Forever 64 release, I found this to be possibly the nicest of the bunch :thumbsup:
Actually, I have not seen once Forever64 release in my area as of lately. I do enjoy this release and the releases of GL, and other brands.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
An 80 Malibu!??!!!
:woohoo::woohoo:
I've been waiting for this one since , well since I had an 80 Malibu!

Hey Tom Z.
I can send a pic of a greyw/Flames PIPdouble whammy if your interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts