Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From sculptor Chris Wooten, who also created Dedham Pond's Aurora-style Phantom of the Opera replacement head for the Polar Lights Phantom: The Forgotten Prisoner glow-in-the-dark refrigerator magnet.

Just a little something fun and inexpensive from Dedham Pond Designs. 1/8 scale, same size as the Phantom head. Price and availability info coming soon, after I have time to make a few more castings. It's going to be offered in glow resin, blue or orange, with magnet.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I get it: to help you put notes on your fridge so that something won't be forgotten, you use the Forgotten Prisoner, an icon of forgotten-ness, the mother/father of all things forgotten. Genius!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Kudos to ya Todd on a cool idea and kudos to Chris on a cool sculpt! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Very nice. I'd like one - especially since he glows in the dark!
Oh hey, and what a great advertisement for the Atkins diet too. :p

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I get it: to help you put notes on your fridge so that something won't be forgotten, you use the Forgotten Prisoner, an icon of forgotten-ness, the mother/father of all things forgotten. Genius!
Meant to say earlier that this sales pitch is better than anything I thought up myself.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Sure, to remind you to see the doctor you use a Jekyll magnet; to remind you to get cinema/theatre tickets, you use a Phantom magnet; to remind you to take the kids swimming, you use a Creature magnet; to remind you to contact the vet, you use a King Kong magnet; a witch magnet would remind you to invite round...the possibilities are endless.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Just got these in the Mail today!...

These pictures really don't do the Glow effect justice...
They Glow very bright!!
Spookiest Fridge Magnets ever!!!
Denis

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I plan on teaming up these Two Spooks in a Graveyard Scene...
...it's not 'just' a fridge magnet!!!

Denis

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oooh! So are they close to in scale with each other? Very neat and unexpected!

Thanks for sharing photos, Denis. I still haven't taken any shots of the glow castings.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Oooh! So are they close to in scale with each other? Very neat and unexpected!

Thanks for sharing photos, Denis. I still haven't taken any shots of the glow castings.

Close enough for the Spooks I hang with:p

Denis:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts