Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car this week and when I got it home I noticed the different language. On the front of the card it is in this language and on the back of the card it is in English. Does anybody know what language this is?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
If people have been finding them stateside, I need to have a good hard look. The front says "The 70s years, Cars of the decade." (I'm surprised they don't use the Heisse Räder logo anymore!) I'd love to see what the back of the card looks like.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If people have been finding them stateside, I need to have a good hard look. The front says "The 70s years, Cars of the decade." (I'm surprised they don't use the Heisse Räder logo anymore!) I'd love to see what the back of the card looks like.
This is what the back of the card looks like.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I saw this one at my Wal-Mart the other day but decided not ot get it. I already had this one but couldn't pull the trigger on getting it.
It is neat though.
People have been finding this one on and off now for a few months. But the odd theing is, it has only been this one.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Heya - nice Error - :thumbsup:
The cars of decades are not so popular here in germany( 3,99€ to 4,99€ ) and we got only 60`s to 2000, still missing 30`to 50`s but the cards are completley german - pics following later....

·
Registered
476 Posts
I didn't even notice the front of the card when I picked up the car for my collection. I noticed the German language later on the front. There's more popping up at my local Wal-Mart. Never seen any other one except for the 71 GTX. I did catch one or two in English but looks like almost all of these such as the restock at Wal-Mart shows a German front. Seen about 5-6 of them there. Maybe the regular English language version might be worth more or be harder to find. You never know. This has me puzzled as well.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one just for the card. I'll have to look next time out.
:woohoo: I found one of these today! AND, I found it where I never thought it would be............IN MY MAILBOX! LIV N LOW saw my post in this thread and decided to send one out for me. Thanks Dan! Been a rough week and you just turned it right around for me. :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts