Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ia another car I did a while back and am reworking now.
I modified the chassis to raise the front end and dipped the body and windscreen in Future.

This was a 2001 First Edition, I think it should have been a Dragstrip Demon.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Lookin' sweet... Got a nice stance to it now... Like the T-Bolts should have... They do have a few Bolts as Demons !!!

Here's one I lowered....

Here's a Dragstrip Demon right off the pegs !!!

I really like the stance you got on yours... That's the way they really looked, slightly higher in the front... !!! Nice job !!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew they had a couple Thunderbolts as DSD, I used the base off one for this. I like the red one you have and thought these looked better then the ones they used.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Great T-Bolts guys. I have a couple of those dragstrip demons laying around that I have plans for. I'm sure I'll get to 'em one of these days. Here's a Racing Champions T-Bolt I did a few years back.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
GH, you know how I love that caar!!! And nice work on the big drag meats tucked under the wells Stangfreak. But I have to say that the gasser stance that Jitte nailed with the black version is so very cool. I always think dropping (like a modern pro stock) so I dig that gasser look.

What I'm trying to say...what a great thread!!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always went for the raised rear and dropped front to give it an aerodynamic effect till I saw some of the guys show their Dodge 330's w/ the gasser look. Now I've been bit by the bug. :p

I did the 330 like that too if you missed it.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
These Thunderbolts look pretty cool.
I like the idea's that are flowing, great stuff.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Not meaning to hijack your thread jitte, but here are a couple more shots of her. As I had stated earlier this is an old RC casting. By far trhe best 64th T-Bolt casting you'll ever find.

Oh, and Ward. This was the car I was gonna send you if you had ever done my 55TLB diorama :D

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not meaning to hijack your thread jitte, but here are a couple more shots of her. As I had stated earlier this is an old RC casting. By far trhe best 64th T-Bolt casting you'll ever find.
Not at all. That's the coolest Thunderbolt I've seen and am glad you showed it. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts