Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the new wheels and filling in of tail lights this is how it looks in the pack:

That's a lot of nice detail on a $1 car and it may be the best looking casting I've seen. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Where yat Jitte,
It sure looks good with the wheel changeout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite HW's are still the Fat Fender and the '70 Chevelle.
I just never look at a casting as collectible anymore.
Instead the main thoughts I have are, "What can I do with it?", "What can I use it for?"

You've done great with this one and the pics are sharp and clear.
Are you the guy who Emailed me saying he got a new camera??

Fine job Man,
Mighty Fine,

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
Keeping the ZING in CustomiZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My favorite HW's are still the Fat Fender and the '70 Chevelle.
I just never look at a casting as collectible anymore.
Instead the main thoughts I have are, "What can I do with it?", "What can I use it for?"

You've done great with this one and the pics are sharp and clear.
Are you the guy who Emailed me saying he got a new camera??
Yes, I got a 10 megapixel Cannon Powershot for $129 at Wal-Mart. It's really nice and takes any work out of taking pix of these little cars.

When I'm looking for new castings or wheel donors I'm thinking the same thing. My whole outlook on collecting, and my collection, has changed since I started customizing. All my favorites, or cars I want to display, need to have soft tires on them at the very least. I've bought at least 25 Dragstrip Demons, Larry's Garage and Jada cars just as wheel donors in the past couple months and torn apart quite a few I already had.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
You can't go wrong with the Canon Powershot. Best camera out there for the buck IMO. Great choice of wheels for an awesome casting. can't wait to find one.

Gerry :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts