Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just Got These Pics Taken Of My New Project It Is A 73 Firebird Formula Factory 400 4-speed California Car So Pretty Well Rust Free.
Yes The Color Is Definetly Has To Go. I Am Not Sure What Color To Paint It Yet But It Was Originally Cameo White.
Anyways Here She Is

Attachments

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
92CUTLASSRAGTOP said:
I Just Got These Pics Taken Of My New Project It Is A 73 Firebird Formula Factory 400 4-speed California Car So Pretty Well Rust Free.
Yes The Color Is Definetly Has To Go. I Am Not Sure What Color To Paint It Yet But It Was Originally Cameo White.
Anyways Here She Is
IMHO Stay with the Cameo White...Nice color and it is the origional color for the car. :thumbsup: OOPS forgot to mention GREAT RIDE! :wave:

·
Registered
165 Posts
SWEET RIDE !!!

Ya think I would have had some pictures as
soon as you got it.

White with blue stripes for me
or maybe pink with purple poke-a-dots

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ron i think you should paint your mustang tiger striped like the zinger cuda lol

put a pic of your stang up oh yeah i forgot you dont know how to use a digital camera lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
You could park that at my House!!! Sweet Ride!!! Go for a color that screams LOOK AT ME!!!! Maybe a sweet orange, Emerald green is great. Crimson red, like fresh blood from your knuckles after fixing it! White is sooooooooo overrated. Will you post a pic when it is done?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks and yes i will post a pics when it is done which shouldnt be to long as i already have done alot to the car (the pic was taken when i got it) since then i have rewired it put in a new dash had the front end off to have everything painted and just put the front end back on yesterday. so she should be drivable next week i hope.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts