Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is going to work a little differently than my Mars Rover deal did. I know of more than one person who wants the Angry Bird, and since I only have one extra, this seems the fairest way to get rid of it. It's on a slightly worn 2013 card.

All you have to do is guess what my post count will be at 0900 on Sunday, 7 October 2012. Guesses will be accepted until 0900 on Friday, 5 October 2012, so that as many people as possible will see it and have a shot at it, and that later guesses don't necessarily have better odds. One guess per person, and the closest guess gets the AB! In case of a tie (i.e. my post count is 600, and there are guesses for 590 and 610), the earlier post will win. Post your guesses here.

It'll ship to U.S. addresses at no charge. I'm still trying to come up with a good solution for international shipping.

Good luck to all!

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Best of luck to everyone in this one. The Angry Birds aren't my thing, so I won't even guess. I've seen both the Red Bird and the Minion Pig on the pegs and left 'em there for others already. But still, thanks to Alter-Autos for this great gesture - He's definitely a class act!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts