Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
My attitude towards them was not apparently posted in that particular thread, but I imagine it's back in the old posts somewhere. And I haven't changed my stance one tiny bit. I only have one, period, and that's because it's a WL. It's somewhere in a box...

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Swifty said:
I never thought I'd say this about a Charger Daytona....

That one needs some time in a car crusher.
Yup, I still feel the same way. I have seen a few Zingers I like (the body/paint only, they're getting chassis swaps!), and I've purchased three of them to date- two of the Buick Riviera in blue (one was a monster truck custom at Fest, while the other has yet to be touched), and a Chevelle being customized for someone else.

Only thing they're good for is making Rebel Rods. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I like the new rims better, too.

I read my original posts, and still will admit, I like Muscle Cars, Mustangs, Mopar or No Car, and more realistic series better, but they did manage to grow on me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
First let me say that GTO is sweet, I like it, A LOT !! My first reaction was "NO WAY" I ain't buying them !! But when I saw them on the pegs the first time I just couldn't pass'em up !! But then again I am just a little different I guess, I like the old Cosmic Blues, and some of the MM's and the like ! I guess they fill the gap where the "Redel Rods" were, sure hope JL-RC bring them back !

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I have to admit, I didn't really care for these when they first came out, then I was bitten by the real wheel bug. Now these things have kinda grown on me, that is, as long as they've got them rubber tires or those wl characteristics. lol!
Charlie

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey..it's funny... if you look at the above posts...

how predictable... the ones that say "I like em!" are more of the youngins'..the new-er-bies... (I.E. listed as just 'member')

the ones that say I still don't like them, or I still don't like them BUT... are the old fogies! (I.E. Elder Statesmen)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Pablodragon said:
hey..it's funny... if you look at the above posts...

how predictable... the ones that say "I like em!" are more of the youngins'..the new-er-bies... (I.E. listed as just 'member')

the ones that say I still don't like them, or I still don't like them BUT... are the old fogies! (I.E. Elder Statesmen)
Hehe...I'm being called a newbie.:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts