Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this at the Auto Show last week, too. It's a 1/24 1964 Chevy made by Jada.

I got it for almost 70% off due to the busted wiper. Now I just have to search my boxes of model parts to find something to replace it.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Nice wagon!!

I'd love to see Jada start making real type 1:64 cars on a true 1:64 scale. Kind of tired of Dubs and Big Time Muscle. With their popularity and following, they would probably do really well.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
slythorne said:
Nice Wagon! Nice to see that Jada can make real cars too! :p
I agree; I was really surprised when I first turned it over and saw the Jada logo. I was expecting it to be by Welly. I hope Jada continues along this realistic 1/24 route. Plus it's very cool for them to make a family wagon in a sea of muscle cars.

Wyatt said:
Nice wagon!!

I'd love to see Jada start making real type 1:64 cars on a true 1:64 scale. Kind of tired of Dubs and Big Time Muscle. With their popularity and following, they would probably do really well.
Me too; I noticed that the new Camaro Concept is pretty accurate (I'll bet it was a requirement of the licensing), so maybe they are going to start making some more realistic 1/64s. I sure hope so, but I'll still buy the BTM cars, too!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the positive comments on the Chevy wagon. I couldn't pass it up. My grandpa drove a white '64 4dr Hardtop, which we all loved, and my neighbors had a gold '64 wagon like this one.

All of us kids got in trouble for bouncing rocks off the tailgate of that one - we were only about five years old, so what did we know about painted metal and dents and scratches!!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
I drive a new station wagen now (VW Passat Wagen). I would love to have the wagon from when I was a kid, a 66 Nash Rambler. There is a club for wagen owners. Http://www.aswoa.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts