Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Some more from my mothers attic. Actually never heard of this company and do not remember from my early days. But I have 4 Military based vehicles, all are olive drab. The tank-turret rotates 360', barrel might be broke. Jeep, looks to be missing gun, windshield flips up and tow hook for trailer. MP Van, looks to be white interior behind blue tinted windows and Mercedes emblem on grill. Troop transport, white int., all metal cab and bed and tow hook. Just thought I would put out there for info. Not really what I am into

Attachments

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Playart were a minor player in the 70s and 80s. A few of their vehicles are copies of other companies, but they did put out some stuff that other companies didn't. I like them even if they have some good cars and some that leave a little to be desired. Even the lesser ones have a charm to me.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Those look to be mid-'80s releases as those were some of the last wheels that Playart used. Congrats on the find!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Never knew they did military vehicles
There are a few more wheeled vehicles too. There's a tiny little Jeep that is probably more correct to scale with 1:64 vehicles and some nice Kubelwagens and Schwimmenwagens. They did some planes as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts