Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the PL's King Kong and Godzilla the about same height? I was hoping to put them in the same case.
Thanks for any help
Bill

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Yes. They are close in kit height (Aurora/PL's Godzilla and Kong only).....but not close in scale height. (They're at different scales from each other.)

*PL's new Godzilla is about 6 to 8 inches higher than Auroras'/PL's kong.*

Question: If you have them to put in a case....why don't you see/judge for yourself?

OAB

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Question: If you have them to put in a case....why don't you see/judge for yourself?

OAB[/QUOTE]OAB,
I only have the King kong built and want to put it into a case to keep the dust off of it. The Godzilla is a winter project for my daughter and I. That's why I had to ask the question so I could get a case big enough for the both of them.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
What Godzilla do you have? The one in the big orange box or the one from the blue box that's about the size of the Kong box? The orange box Godzilla is huge...over 16 inches tall! The Kong model beside the "big" godzilla might look too small...it would almost look like he's Godzilla's pet monkey. The blue box Godzilla would be more compatible.

·
Premium Member
6,017 Posts
Let me say this about that...

Bill,

The Polar Lights reissue of Aurora's Godzilla - the one your daughter is going to build - will be close to the size of King Kong. PL's original Godzilla kit is the one that would be too large.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts