Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two different 69 Camaro's. One of them has black tires and one has brown tires. Is there a chase car in this series?

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
macnut said:
I have two different 69 Camaro's. One of them has black tires and one has brown tires. Is there a chase car in this series?
Jada doesn't do chase cars, just limited/online/hobby exclusives, like the chrome ones... you probably just got an error, they forgot to put the dirty tires on it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've noticed recently that many jada 1:64 have errors... either wrong car in packing, wrong tires (compared to other sets)

Even worse, lately I've seem many cars with broken wheels (not attached, losse, etc..)

I don't know if you guys see many of those south of the boarder?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know some of the early series of BTM had wheel variations. Dont know if that would qualify as a chase car or not.

hopefully, its not just your standard chrome variation, that will be a bit boring.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I found two different wheel sizes in the DiV from the FOR SALE series.. one looks like kinda stock size, the others are monster Drag Slicks.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
thunderp said:
I've noticed recently that many jada 1:64 have errors... either wrong car in packing, wrong tires (compared to other sets)

Even worse, lately I've seem many cars with broken wheels (not attached, losse, etc..)

I don't know if you guys see many of those south of the boarder?
i seen a few too

·
Registered
793 Posts
ECchopper said:
rlyoung1 is right. Here's a shot of Jada's first chase car.

The original Chevelle released was white with orange stripes.
You've got to be kidding me. I've picked that one up twice and put it back on the pegs. Both times the car has had bad paint or places where the paint was scratched off in the package. :drunk:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I like that chevelle chase car. Just recently started collecting Jada myself. I didn't like some of the wild chrome colors I noticed a while back on the pegs around here, but have discovered some really nice cars lately. The scale seems a bit large for 1/64, but I'm beginning to appreciate their detailing and some of the cars even have multi-colored interiors. I'm gettin' hooked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts