Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who receives this magazine, be sure to check out the JL ad on page 7 of the May 2007 issue. There is a picture of the new 1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+2, as it will appear in Sixties Sizzle R5. It would have been nice if this one could have been shown on johnnylightning.com, before being released to the rest of the world, but that's not the first time this has happened. Anyways, it is a really sweet looking casting.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Got my issue yesterday, the poncho looks pretty good. There's an article on the RC2 financial results of 2006, interesting reading. Also a phone # to get a subscription to the magazine and a J.L. ZAMAC '83 Olds if you haven't done so already.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Really anxious for the 65 Poncho.. It's been a long time coming . The Head to Head with the 65 Impala VS the 65 Pontiac will certainly be on the list of must-haves

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have noticed that TC&M seems to be RC2/JL's main outlet for printed info to the public lately. They have had very timely and informative articles and advertising since the first of the year. And boy, that GP does look nice!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
The Pontiac 2 + 2 was pale yellow , had plastic tires w/ Crager type wheels . Also pictured was a blue 71 Cuda conv from upcoming Gold Series .

·
Registered
217 Posts
NorthernMuscle said:
Could someone please post a picture of this car? I've been waiting a long time for this car!!!!! Thanks

What color is the car? What type of wheels does it have???

Came in the mail yesterday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts