Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
??? for Higg about the JLCC

I've accidently let my membership for the JLCC expire...can I renew online with credit card?
If I go to the e-store and purchase a club membership will it be a new membership or will the system automaticly renew my old one...I don't want a new one,just the old one renewed.

One more problem,because of my stupidity...My Son also has a membership and without thinking I've activatited his account using my email addy and password,now we can't get into the members only section,his account is not expired,it's current.

How do I straighten out this mess?:eek:

·
Registered
610 Posts
triple20 said:
I've accidently let my membership for the JLCC expire...can I renew online with credit card?
If I go to the e-store and purchase a club membership will it be a new membership or will the system automaticly renew my old one...I don't want a new one,just the old one renewed.

One more problem,because of my stupidity...My Son also has a membership and without thinking I've activatited his account using my email addy and password,now we can't get into the members only section,his account is not expired,it's current.

How do I straighten out this mess?:eek:

So far as your membership, go to the E-store and purchase a Club Membership. In the Special Instructions section, explain your situation. They should then pull your expired acocunt and renew that one.

For your son's membership, just follow to the Activate Account link, then set it with his e-mail address and password. It should all be fine then.

Oh, for future reference for EVERYONE that's a member. When activating your account, it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be an e-mail address (even though that's what it asks for. I'm going to reword it). You can just put a username in that box.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boy was that simple...and I worried for nothing:eek:

Thanks Higg:thumbsup: , you just can't put a price on the info you and PMS have shared with us here on the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts