Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who chose to pre-order your 2004 FEST T-SHIRT....They were all shipped today...priority mail with U.S. Postal Service Delivery Confirmation Receipt and I was told with the Labor Day Holiday you should receive them next Tuesday.Thanks for your orders and hope you like the shirts....JIM

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
great! i can't wait to get mine! thanks jim!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Cant wait! Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope everyone that pre-ordered their 2004 Fest T-Shirts have received them by now and like the way they turned out....Thanks...JIM

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
got mine yesterday! looks awsome!!! great work jim,thanks seeya :thumbsup: at the fest!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Jim,

Got 'em, loved 'em, Sherry and Amanda had them on before I got home yesterdat, so they are a definite hit

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey Jim!

I believe my shirt came yesterday, but the Dad-Burn wife won't open the package for me!

Can hardly wait to get home and see it!

THANKS!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
My faith is now renewed in the US Postal Service...considering there was a holiday in the middle of the shipping schedule...Thanks...JIM....also glad that you that have received your shirts are pleased with the final product...Thanks again....JIM

A

·
0 Posts
Thanks for giving me the chance to sell the shirts, Jim.
I won't let you down.
-Adam Hos

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NO...Let me THANK YOU for helping me out of a jam...I know you will do a good job....Thanks again....JIM

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
My shirts haven't arrived yet but we'll give it a couple more days...it always takes shipping to or from Texas a little longer than anywhere else.

Does the package require a signature? if so,my post office won't notify me until it's time for the final notice before being returned to sender (it's a long story and I've gone round and round with these folks)

thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts