Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Apologies for the lack of pics here (not at home at the moment) ... but I felt compelled to make my first post on the Jada board to mark my first Jada purchase.

I primarily collect other die cast brands, but I'm a Mustang collector at heart. This past weekend in a Toronto Wal-Mart, I spied a "For $ale" series 1/24 scale 1970 Mustang Boss 429. Jada did such a great job with an interesting concept that I just couldn't pass up the 'stang. There's something about a rusted-out classic muscle car in need of restoration that really captures the imagination. Although I've never really cared for Jada's other blinged-out, revved-up "rodz," I think this series is very cool.

Anyone else like this series?

Regards,
gr6120

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I share your thoughts on the series!!! I, too, have just started becoming active on the Jada board, as I have just now started collecting Jada. My only complaint with the For Sale series is I would have rather seen closer to stock tire sizes and ride hights, but perhaps this will come in the future. Jada has deffinently drawn me into purchasing their products with some of the recent additions.

Welcome to the board!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts