Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK I must admit when I was in the pits Sunday I closed my eyes and for a second I thought I was back at whippoorwill. Troy Meridith, rich boehmler,mike boylan,Billy bruce and Ernie smith to name just a few could be heard bench racing all day.

what a day of racing! no fist fights, tech was there to keep us all in line and Kenny holmes on the mic with the ones and twos! I think we hit 55 entries for the last race of the year and had some good close racing.

taking the A main win in novice was little man alec norris! I think this was alecs first time racing in the series and he put on a great show in the main! second place went to tami yeomans who has been starting to figure out how to go fast on the rug! Sean vanthoff had a shot at taking the overall points championship but had some problems with traffic and had to settle for a hard fought third place finish. way to go guys!

12th scale 19 turn:
Dave puliafico won a hyper drive kit in one of our raffles and decided to put it together and run with the 12th boys. since that day Dave has won the A main and has never looked back! nice job Dave! finishing second is team bad dog driver mike haney and third goes to Mr.. 12th scale mike bean! nice race guys!

stock A main:

what can I say Barry gumley has started to figure this rug racing out and is finding his way into the winners circle allot! second place goes to rock'in Ron and third to Jason barnes. nice run guys and congrats Barry!

pro stock A main:

Chris lawson was TQ and ran away with the A main win. Chris did not have it easy though as kal southwarth laid down some fast laps and took a hard fought send place finish. third place went to Ronnie hames. this is one of the hottest contested classes and these guys fight for every inch! literally,lol.

19t pro mod A main:

this is going to read like all the other 19 turn A main races I have covered. mike boylan set TQ and took the win in the main. rich baran hunted mike for 3 minutes but just lost sight of mike near the end, good job rich. Dave puliafico used his wide bumper and made his way into third place,lol. good job guys! it was allot of fun to watch that race.

truck 19t A main:

TQ and race winner mike bean had his #15 Napa chevy running strong all day. mike took the win followed by Floyd holton and mel mccoy. good racing fellas.

touring oval A main:
well I finally put a race together at rpm and tq'd and won a race. Floyd holton took second and Scott meeks in his new corally O-sassin ride took third. I have to mention that Scott only had a few battery packs through his new car and was turning in some of the fastest laps all day! good job Scott and Floyd!

hard charger went to kal southwarth strong second place finish in pro stock

dark cloud award went to Chris mountain, poor guy had his 12th car sent over a 4 foot wall in the main! ouch!

thanks for everyone's support I hope you all had a great time? I had fun this time so I think it went well,lol. next year a larger schedule with very different tracks! hope to see all of you at a track soon! William sell

1 - 1 of 1 Posts