1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday May 26th Strickland R/c Park
Gates Open At 7 Am Racing Begins At 11am
3 Rounds And A Main For All!

Friday Practice And Warm Up Race At Night Under The Lights!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Here's what Mr Bean posted on the Thunder Chat Page:

Racing on Firday Night Gate will open at 10:00am Racing at 7:00pm . Are FOCARS option class will be Nastruck 19T.

Mike Bean
MB Racing

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 week away! WOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Looking forward to some great racing. It will be fun bangin' fenders with all of the North, South, and East coast boys again! (SORRY BILLY YOU DONT LIVE ON A COAST SO NO BANGIN' WITH YA HAHA)

MIKE

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Bummer!

Looks like my GTB may have bitten the bullet. If I make this race I'll just be racing stock or 19t with the other car. Of course the "other" car has never let me down so that may not be a bad thing.:devil:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that stinks butts! no pun intended!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Man it was a great race weekend. Over 80 entries on a holiday weekend with 3+ gas. Thanks Kat and MB Racing. Had a ton of fun. Loved the competition!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
David Butts said:
Looks like my GTB may have bitten the bullet. If I make this race I'll just be racing stock or 19t with the other car. Of course the "other" car has never let me down so that may not be a bad thing.:devil:

Hmm? I made the race but this time I guess I let "the other car" down. Any wheels looking for a rock solid car? I need to retire my driver:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts