Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's amazing how much you can do when the wife and kids are in a completely different state! I'm in modeling HEAVEN!

Enjoy! :)

G

·
Yes ! :thumbsup:
Dare i say with the pics and vid that is most exceptionally cool. As for being in modeling heaven...always a good place to be :)

Nice work Fluke.

Go easy

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I have three weeks to finish this thing....it's mostly just closing her up and final paint.

Good thing the family is gone till next week!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice work, those lights are hellacool! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks dudes! :)

Installing he headlights would make the lighting 100% complete but I need to finish the front exterior seams etc and 'pre-paint' that area first, install the headlamp cans, mop the floor (no really...its a mess!) dust the whole interior very well....install the seats, ceiling panels and THEN! its on to the outer three shells!

The engines are lit too.....more pics later.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
"It's amazing how much you can do when the wife and kids are in a completely different state! I'm in modeling HEAVEN!"

Wha.....what is that..strange noise....? Peace and quiet !!!

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man! You must know what I'm on about!

At the rate I'm going I might have this thing ready for painting in a few days!

DIG IT!

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
I can hardly wait; keep up the great work and I'll check back in with this very promising project every single day! I KNOW it will turn out terrific!!!!

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANKS!! :)

Here are the Engine lights....they are a deeper red than shown.

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!! THE SHEER BRILLIANCE...THE EVER-PRESENT AWESOMENESS!!!

I am eternally humbled in your presence "Oh Great One"....:lol:

Seriously, another incredible job Fluke. I thought you'd never top the Spindfift but I stand corrected!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Luking good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aw shucks...aint nuttin...:eek:

Thanks guys!! a pat on the head is nice and much better that a kick in the crotch.....but send cash thats really cool! :p

·
Registered
375 Posts
did you design the LED circuit yourself, or is it from one of our friendly suppliers?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts