Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the flea marke again yesterday and found some cool stuff.
Most expensive car was the gobot jeep for $3 which was ok cause its a jeep. Got the carded cars for $1 each and the rest i found diggin through buckets or tubs for the bargain price of 5 for $1

Tomica tow rig

Some carded ones i thought looke neat

Some beetles and cars for a buddy and his little one

Lesney MB superfast and rollamatics found 2 of the STOAT

Few Hotwheels blackwalls and randoms cool stuff

Some JL

My best finds that paid off by digging
A light blue puthon was a cool score

Some toppers and a sizzler. The ferrari is the only one not missing anything

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Micro machines cause i know Pierre wanted some

My little gobot buddy. Oh and picked up the case for $5 cause i needed a new one to house all the cars ive been picking up.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Excellent day at the flea. The best car I see is the Greased Gremlin lol

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was at the one dollar vendor and saw another guy with a few loose old tootsies and realized I had competition that day. Went back to these Jamaican guys selling mostly musical instruments. I had found a redline in their toy bucket before. I noticed under the table thir was one of those big keg ice tubs they were using to tie town their tent to hidden behind some stuff and it was full of cars. 5/$1. I had to dig to find the gold but well worth it and worth being patient instead of trying to rush around to beat the other guy. Lol. Bunch of topics stuff in there a nd other makes. I don't really collect those ply art and Formica so I didn't grab any except the tow truck.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That is an excellent haul! A little work with a wheel wrench would probably have that Python rolling good and straight. My favorites, though, would have to be the '56 Hi-Tail Hauler and the Four-1...i like pickup trucks and short castings.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
N i i I C E !!!!

I think my favorite have to be that 56 'Red' and Gold Pickup with the white tonneau cover and the dark and light blue Mercedes [?] next to the greased Gremln. I'm a sucker for those old 'swoopy' fenders! lol

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah thats the final run doozie. I paid a buck for thst one which to me is worth it for sentimental reasons although the car is not valuable i had to have it since i have a fee of the other releases.

The blue one is a tootsie toy. If you want it you can have it. I dont really collect them. Just puck them up when i see they. Isually find the jeeps and grab them but have picked a couple of those up lately for some unknown reason. They seem old and to me needed a better home than sitting there for the change in my pocket. Dont i hve a box going out to you or did it already go out? Ill have to check.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts