Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,I wen't to the Raynham Flea Market in Raynham,Ma. Since I was a bigginer, i wanted to start out slow. So,this is what I bought.

1996:Nissan 300ZX
1996:Chevrolet Stocker
2006: Dodge Challenger R/T HEMI
2000:Ferrari 365 GTB/4
1994: Dodge Ram 1500
2006:Chevrolet Custom 69'
Classics: Dodge Charger
Classics:Hot Bird

Now,For my Prized Rides.

2 COUNT THEM 2,TREASURE HUNTS!!!

2005:56'Flashsider
2004:Splittin'Image

I am very proud of myself for haggiling my butt off for these cars. The Splittin' is in a Protecto-pak. I have to put the Flashsider in a safe place though.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I was surprised that no-one bought the Splittin'Image. It had stains on the package. Nothing a little water cant deal away. Sides' it's in a Portecto-Pak. The Flashsider is resting on my mirror. What to do with it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah,Thanks. The guy that was selling didn't know what he was oblivously selling. He was like "Ahh,see you found the T-Hunt,Nice huh?". I was like. Yeah,Very nice. His HW's where a Buck each! I think he had the 125.00$ Plymouth Daytona. I would'of loved to buy it. But,Out of money.

Hey Red,Do you live in Mass?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Maybe if you get a guy that doesn't know what he's doing. You can get a Helova deal!

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
Redline_Fever said:
Nice finds Blingy.
I am a begginer too. I just started about 3 weeks ago. Still have not found my first T-Hunt or chase car.
I been in the game seriously since May. I haven't found squat. :(

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Congrats on your flea market finds Blingy..!! :thumbsup:
...you got some cool cars and a great deal on the t-hunts.. :wave:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys,I got lucky today. Considering it was raining HARD here in Mass. It was sheer luck that I picked up a 'Sider T-Hunt. I didn't buy the 03'T-Hunt Charger though. Dunno why.

·
Registered
85 Posts
we hit up one of the big flea markets here in north alabama last w/e and ended up buying about 200 hot wheels all still on the cards. all were 50 cents each except for about a dozen i paid $1 each for. all '95-99 and several 2000 and 2001's. also got the '97 rail rodder TH for $20. i would've haggled but my wife started jumping up and down when she saw it and and told the guy "we've gotta have that" so i was screwed. we bought so much we had 5 bags of cars and he knocked about $20 off the total so i guess the TH was free you could say. he had about a dozen older TH's on the wall but i couldn't say what they were. i just glanced at them. just looked like regular cars. we're gonna go back in a few weeks and see if he has more of the older cars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts