Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a flea market a while back and was able to get these alongside with some hot wheels. With it I was wondering if I may have found anything that is uncommon as I don't know much about JLs since they're uncommon in my area. Despite it though quite happy with what I was able to find and I hope to start finding them more regularly soon.

·
Super Moderator
23,633 Posts
Nice finds. Lots of goodness in all 3 photos. It is very hard to find the carded ornament cars. I think the Mod Squad Woody is another one this hard to find as well. What series are the two cars in the bottom corner from? (Playing Mantis Camaro and racing PD Mustang? or Camaro as well?) Also what button is with the PD car?

:lurk5:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice finds. Lots of goodness in all 3 photos. It is very hard to find the carded ornament cars. I think the Mod Squad Woody is another one this hard to find as well. What series are the two cars in the bottom corner from? (Playing Mantis Camaro and racing PD Mustang? or Camaro as well?) Also what button is with the PD car?

:lurk5:
Thanks, also where do I find what series the cars are from? And here's the button on the lapd drag camaro.

·
Super Moderator
23,633 Posts
The other name on the card front is usually the series name. It will also be on the card back. Usually near the logo or in a highlighted bar.

Here is a link to wyatts index - Wyatt's Index Other than reading all the posts already made here at hobbytalk his site gives the most consolidated information in one place. Look at the bottom of each casting and find the 3 digit # on each. You can then search his index for the casting number and it will link back to the series each one came from.

:cheers2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts