Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Flea Market in North Las Vegas today and found a few car. Not much selection and some of the vendors that normally have a lot of cars were not there today.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few that I really liked out of the bunch.

I saw this one and did not even think about passing it up. This is the first one that I have seen from McDonalds

I also found this Speed Racer Mach 4. It is all plastic and larger than the other one I have. It also has a sound in it that when it is turned on every time the wheels move it sounds like a car pealing out.

I found this Hot Wheels model of the 1934 Auburn and it just jumped into my hands.

I also added my second Volkeswagon Beetle to my collection. This one is made by Maisto and is very well loved.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I dig that fire truck - it looks it got too close to the fires a few times. Great patina, as they say.

And I love that red and white Auburn. Don't know what it is about those cars that so attracts me but they do!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dig that fire truck - it looks it got too close to the fires a few times. Great patina, as they say.

And I love that red and white Auburn. Don't know what it is about those cars that so attracts me but they do!

It was one of those that just jumped out at me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts