Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at the swap meet to pick up some money a business owner owed me for some $upers i sold him. Decided I'd walk around and found these for a buck a pc. at a little card stand!

debating on opening it? I think ill just RAOK it to someone!

So there's a wally neighborhood market that hadnt stocked in a month. Ive been going almost every night since the last case. I go to pick up some items for my wifes heavenly baking, stop by the hotwheels to come upon this!

"SON OF A B*%$#"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I start swearing like a sailor!

1 of the locals got to it before I did!

So I say screw it might as well look for some errors. I quickly glimpse down 1 peg to spot the hood stripes on this!

1 $uper I was dying to find along with the ferrari (didnt find 1 of those lol)

I start screaming pay my .88 cents for it, go outside, light up a cig, hop in my car, about to drive off! "Damn It!" I forgot to get the stuff for my wife! So I went back in!

Happy wife happy life!

Triple20 there's so many hurst 442's around here how many do you need?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Stopped at the swap meet to pick up some money a business owner owed me for some i sold him. Decided I'd walk around and found these for a buck a pc. at a little card stand!

debating on opening it? I think ill just RAOK it to someone!
I sure do miss the older HWs from the 80s to the early 90s.... They were made so much better than what is being made today...

Congrats on scoring the $uper buddy :thumbsup: It found a great home no doubt :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure do miss the older HWs from the 80s to the early 90s.... They were made so much better than what is being made today...

Congrats on scoring the buddy :thumbsup: It found a great home no doubt :D
Thank you bro! I'll tell you what consider the mercedes yours, im just waiting til i get my bonus so i can get some extra cash ill send you some other stuff too!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you bro! I'll tell you what consider the mercedes yours, im just waiting til i get my bonus so i can get some extra cash ill send you some other stuff too!
Sweeet.... Shoot me a list of what Cars you have been Customizing as I may have a few extras laying around in my collection that I could send your way. LMK

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Nice finds,sorry to hear you missed out on being first to the restocking after checking in so many times.

On the Oldsmobile,if you can find 15- 20,I'll take them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts