Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1/64 Flames - The Series '01 Pontiac Trans Am??

Nobody told me about this car being made, I completely missed my chance at getting both of these cars. Silver and the Black Variant.

Does anyone have these for sale?

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Yeah I missed it as well. These were done by Russ himself with only 28 made.

·
Registered
999 Posts
It looks like what the HW folks call a "Code 3." Still nice - like the black one best.
I didn't know about that either, though. :(

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
God its killing me. Im all over this board seeking any new 98-02 firebirds and there 2 slipped right by me. this makes me sick.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Sorry dude, we only did 28 of these rides. Working on a new one right now, should be ready by end of March. And will feature to new 2 color work. :)

Russ

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Milezone said:
Sorry dude, we only did 28 of these rides. Working on a new one right now, should be ready by end of March. And will feature to new 2 color work. :)

Russ
Can you post a pic of this car, Russ (the run of 28 Firebird) ?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
So, this is a one of twenty eight BWF Firebird, you're saying?

if so, I'd be very interested in one for trade from anyone. :thumbsup: ;)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Are these just cars he made with his tampo machine? Cool idea, but I doubt they will hold any actual value.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hey WLCollector, your PMs are full.
But anyways, sorry, I didn't snag any, I knew there were some flames and f-body collectors on here so I posted that thread.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Boston Matt said:
Are these just cars he made with his tampo machine? Cool idea, but I doubt they will hold any actual value.
Yup made from our Pad Printing machine. And really not meant to "hold any value" just another cool ride to offer collectors. :)

Russ

1 - 20 of 24 Posts