Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I am here to announce great news to all South Florida r/c racers! What a great new year surprize for all!!!!

Coralsprings Road Runners " onroad" club will now be hosting races on the first weekend of everymonth Starting January 13, 2007

The Schedule will be ; Oval on Saturday Track opens at 9:00am.
Racing starts at 12:30pm.

Road Racing will be on Sunday, with the same start
Time as listed for the oval.

Guys the first race is this saturday, road course wont be ready for this weekend but please come out for support and to discuss the classes for onroad.

Bob Husted is now the new track operator/owner. We have racing folks so lets come out and support the track!!!

Bring tables, chairs and shade. Power is available so no generators required. We also have plenty of room for parking track side for cars and trailers.

Happy NewYear to all!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well things are starting to shape up for this weekend The news of the track re opening this weekend is spreading around quickly.

Looks as if even some of the onroad guys are comming out to lap the oval in support of the track.

I will keep everyone informed, this thread is also for question fellas.

Hector.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
?

Speed, I am confused, Bob called me yesterday about the opening, but above you stated that races will be the first week of the month starting 1/13.
Will they be the 1st week of the month after Jan, and Jan 13th is just a timing thing?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98Ron said:
Speed, I am confused, Bob called me yesterday about the opening, but above you stated that races will be the first week of the month starting 1/13.
Will they be the 1st week of the month after Jan, and Jan 13th is just a timing thing?

Racing will be on the first weekend of every month.

I appologize for the confusion I dont know where I got January 13.

Just remember the first weekend of everymonth will have oval on saturday and road course on sunday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
???

Speed, what time does the track open on race day, what time does racing start, how many quals, also do we need to bring power? What classs did ya'll run the other week?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
98Ron said:
Speed, what time does the track open on race day, what time does racing start, how many quals, also do we need to bring power? What classs did ya'll run the other week?

Sorry I didnt get back on here sooner. The track is usually open at 8:00 am, qualifiying at 12 noon.

The sceduled race of Febuary 3rd is on hold as the snow birds starts on the 6th, and many of us have our car ready for carpet.

I will post further updates as soon as I recieve the info.
Also the address for the track is listed on Focars site. Mjabott posted it.
I tried copying and pasting here but seem to have trouble doing so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts