Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there into fish aquariums? i am into saltwater aquariums myself, if anyone wants to talk with fellow aquarium enthusiasts in relation to freshwater or saltwater, or just shoot the breeze with fellow aquarium enthusiasts checkout usafishbox.org. i am a regular visitor there myself, we are trying to get a larger following. i posted a topic here about aquariums a long time ago but did not get much in the way of a topic conversation LOL, but if you are into aquariums check out that forum i found alot of friendly people who like to talk about fish tanks fish etc, they even have an aquarium and fish swap and sell.

:wave:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have three aquariums now and all are Freshwater Aquariums, they are 20 gallon, 55 gallon and a 100 gallon aquarium! Fish a just so relaxing to watch! I collect mostly Cichlids!:wave:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i created a forum specifically for the aquarium enthusiast, discussion for both salt and freshwater, feel free to stop in sometime and browse around, also i have a little chat room in it where you can talk live (sort of LOL) it is aquaticsanonymous.com well i am back to looking at r/c, models, trains, and odds and ends .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts