Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first truck. it is a 1970 c20 4wd-traded my uncle for working in his yard. it has a V8 350, 4:56 axles, and 4 on the floor. It has been sitting in his yard for about 5 years after he got a snowblower and didn't need a plow anymore. I'm doing a complete frame off restoration,Taking off the plow, putting on a 6-inch lift, adding a manual overdrive, new cab and front clip. The truck has 95000 miles on it. the engine has only 6000. it got a new engine after he dropped it through the lake. i got the truck for pretty cheap but it will end up costing a lot. I can't wait to finish it!
How do I post pictures?

Icepickjake

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
cool, definitely post some pics.
Check out this forum if you need any help on your truck, i've been a member there and have gained lots and lots of good info for my GMC project (63 model) also a good place just to hang out.....lots of great people there.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
has to be one of my favorite body styles the 67-72 GM, parts are pretty easy to find either NOS or repop, good luck on the resto.
I had a 72 2wd soft top Blazer about 10 years ago, I went down with mine tho, a 3/4 inch drop, fun truck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts