Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored so i stopped at family dollar went to the toy isle to see that there was new stock, so i looked threw in right in the back was the 72 GMC motorhome. 53 of 190 made.I think iam going to sell it not sure yet.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I was bored so i stopped at family dollar went to the toy isle to see that there was new stock, so i looked threw in right in the back was the 72 GMC motorhome. 53 of 190 made.I think iam going to sell it not sure yet.
if its a $uper with rubber tyres it will earn you some folding money, but if its just a regular then you will be very lucky to even double its purchase price unless it happens to be one of those zamac errors - heres hoping you found a money GMC:hat:

·
Registered
738 Posts
if its a with rubber tyres it will earn you some folding money, but if its just a regular then you will be very lucky to even double its purchase price unless it happens to be one of those zamac errors - heres hoping you found a money GMC:hat:
Zamac error, elaborate a bit please.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats on your TH :thumbsup:

When did Mattel lower down the Production #ers to 190 pieces for Reg TH's ??

Last I read the Regs were well over the 250k mark and the Supers were heading over the 150k mark per Car.

·
Registered
750 Posts
he meant what number it is out of the 2009 models. you know there are 190 models this year and it the 53rd one. He just said 53 of 190 made, so he just said it wrong, i hope he doesnt think there are only 190 motorhome TH's:lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I think it was me who read it wrong.....

Yes there are 190 TH's to date but there
is actually more with the variants. Not too
sure where it stands at today in how many.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts