Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scored my very first wild T-Hunt today, the Camaro. Good thing they have the green stripe on the side now, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
70XR7 said:
Scored my very first wild T-Hunt today, the Camaro. Good thing they have the green stripe on the side now, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be!
Congrats Mike! Was it the regular TH or Super TH? This car could have been great, but the poor choice of color has left me thinking of what might have been.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike,

No clue. How do you tell the difference? ::Hangs head, obviously a JL guy in a HW world...::

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
70XR7 said:
Mike,

No clue. How do you tell the difference? ::Hangs head, obviously a JL guy in a HW world...::
The regular is green with plain 5-spoke rims, and the Super version has spectraflame green paint with rubber tires.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
70XR7 said:
Got the regular then. 5 spoke rims.

Thanks for the info!
It's a nice feeling to find it though. I still haven't found a "Super" TH yet either, and the only reason I have a Camaro was from a local RAOK! :D

·
Registered
915 Posts
I know what you mean about the WIDE stripe.

I checked the basic pegs at a Fred Meyer and didn't see anything. I was in a big hurry to look at the big endcap display. Went to the endcap display and found the reg and super Camaro hunts. Paid for them after checking all the checkstand pegs. Decided to recheck the basic pegs and found a second reg Camaro Hunt. Had to check out again, LOL Guess even with the big WIDE stripe, if you are in a hurry you can still miss them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts