Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to TRU almost everyday since it is very close to my house, which is also very close to Target and K-mart.
Mostly, I collect Star Wars figures, but enjoy diecast too.

To further preface this, my TRU has not restocked Greenlight cars since late September. The pegs have been empty (save 1 car) since mid-October.

However, walked in last night around 8pm and they had a fresh case of the new Flames Series. The first one on the front peg was this 1970 Road Runner GM #20 on the bottom. Saw it from the end of the isle as I was walking. It was a great find and is really nice looking.

Here is a picture (along with my Star Wars finds from that day).

·
Registered
738 Posts
Nice finds, the GM is cool too :tongue: I'm a huge Star Wars collector myself but as you can tell by my call name I love my Trans Am's also, especially my 1:1 79' I've had for the past 20 years. Were the ESB wave in the big floor shipper or pegs? I saw the shipper at my Wal*Mart today but scored some others I didn't have and at $6.00 that was awesome. I walked in last week at my TRU at snagged a GM at about 11:30, so you don't have to get to the stores at the crack of dawn to get a nice score. Again, congrat's there man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice finds, the GM is cool too :tongue: I'm a huge Star Wars collector myself but as you can tell by my call name I love my Trans Am's also, especially my 1:1 79' I've had for the past 20 years. Were the ESB wave in the big floor shipper or pegs? I saw the shipper at my Wal*Mart today but scored some others I didn't have and at $6.00 that was awesome. I walked in last week at my TRU at snagged a GM at about 11:30, so you don't have to get to the stores at the crack of dawn to get a nice score. Again, congrat's there man :thumbsup:
Yes, the $6 sale going on right now is great. Picked up the ESB wave at these prices.
These particular figures were on the pegs just like the others. No floor shippers where I'm at.
:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts