Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rarely buy JL's, but today at TRU I stumbled across some BWF's and Decided to get this 70' Plymouth GTX Black with Flames... Really like the look.

Click on Pic to Inlarge!!!

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
carnut2256 said:
The "spark" has claimed another victim

Bwwwaaaa Haaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Muuuuwwwaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Watch out, Midnightrun, the BWF bug bites hard!!! Just a few months ago, the only BWF I had was the '49 Black Bandit Merc cuz I was collecting that whole set. Well, after 'falling victim' I now have 64 BWF JLs. :devil:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Just walk away. Seriously.

Like some of the other guys, it started out with just one...then another...next thing you know, I've got 60+ JL's and another 40+ non-Jl's......

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Yepper, its addicting. That denim machine is sooo cool!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well you might say it's addicting, but I only got it because it's a GTX.. I like GTX's.... I won't be buying any more JL's for hmmmmmmm probably another month or so, unless I see one that I really like... I am more of a HW, MB kinda guy....

·
Premium Member
13,776 Posts
Midnightrun said:
I won't be buying any more JL's for hmmmmmmm probably another month or so, unless I see one that I really like... I am more of a HW, MB kinda guy....

Well that needs to change! :p

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Midnightrun said:
I am more of a HW, MB kinda guy....

Yeah, so was I, HWs for over ten years, until....I found the BWF series! Now I always go to the JLs first, then I might look at the HWs. I started with one JL two pack about two months or so ago, now I have at about 60 JLs, with 10 being the BWF series, and when I started I was ONLY going to get the BWF Johnnies. I have bought maybe 10 HWs in that same time frame. Watch out man, they are right, the BWF bugs catches quick, then before you know it you are trying to get them all! I have two of that same car, one on a card and one I opened, it is a sweet looking car!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Yeah, so was I, HWs for over ten years, until....I found the BWF series! Now I always go to the JLs first, then I might look at the HWs. I started with one JL two pack about two months or so ago, now I have at about 60 JLs, with 10 being the BWF series, and when I started I was ONLY going to get the BWF Johnnies. I have bought maybe 10 HWs in that same time frame. Watch out man, they are right, the BWF bugs catches quick, then before you know it you are trying to get them all! I have two of that same car, one on a card and one I opened, it is a sweet looking car!

Which ten do you already have???

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
These are the ten I have so far...

#16 '69 GTO
#17 '71 Merc Cyclone
#12 '70 Olds Cutlass 442
#11 '33 Willys Pickup
#13 '68 Vette
#18 '66 Nova
#24 '58 Vette
#15 '67 Camaro
#14 '70 GTX
#25 '66 GTO.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
MudSlinger said:
These are the ten I have so far...

#16 '69 GTO
#17 '71 Merc Cyclone
#12 '70 Olds Cutlass 442
#11 '33 Willys Pickup
#13 '68 Vette
#18 '66 Nova
#24 '58 Vette
#15 '67 Camaro
#14 '70 GTX
#25 '66 GTO.
Ah, Little Grasshopper, after you get all 25 Street Freaks BWF's, you must seek out the non-SF BWF's. And don't forget the newest BWF, the Horsepower '69 Camaro; and watch for the release of the Cool Collectibles '66 GTO BWF! :cool: :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts