Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This just in>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Classic R/C Raceway together with XFactory is proud to announce 2 time WORLD CHAMPION Brian Kinwald will be attending the 1st annual Winter Classic November 7th!!!! :woohoo:

We are currently working out the exact details of the appearance but the flights are booked and Brian is ready to race! More details to come in the very near future so stay tuned! Don't miss your opportunity to race with a legend! :thumbsup:

BFast is also a title sponsor for the race.

They will be handing out Gift certificates to the TQ in Stk Truck, Mod Truck, Mod Buggy, 4wd and Open CORR. They also have gift packs for the first 25 drivers to sign up for the race. I know they have a couple other surprises up their sleeves too but I am not at liberty to divulge that information just yet....:cool:

Steve is hard at work securing (and already has secured) additional sponsors for the race. Clear your calendars guys and gals this is one race you will NOT want to miss!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Should be a good turnout as well. Looking forward to this one. I know it's early but do you know if there will be any practicing on the new layout the week of the race or just the Friday night before?

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In 2 wheel we are running mostly Pink tapers, Pink BK Bars (How fitting :) ) on the rear. For the fronts it's either Pink 7202, 7206 or 7207.

Truck should be tapers or Bar Codes.

4 wheel should be similar to 2 wheel.

Hope this helps.

Chris

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New sponsors to add to the list....

A-Main
Whistle Stop Hobby
AeroTech Hobby

Many thanks to these companies for sponsoring the race! :thumbsup:

More are coming it all the time....we are just waiting for final confirmation for quite a few others!

Stay tuned!

Chris

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More sponsors to add to the list....

Associated
Losi
Traxxas

Steve has many more Irons in the fire so I am sure I will be adding names to the list again SOON! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
How much will the race fees be? and when will the racing start, I probably won't make it out till 3 and will there be a fee for practicing Friday before the race?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
How much will the race fees be? and when will the racing start, I probably won't make it out till 3 and will there be a fee for practicing Friday before the race?
I talked to Steve about the fees tonight. If you pre-register, it's $30 for the first class and $15 for the second. If you pay the day of the race, it's $35 for the first and $15 for the second. And it's $10 to practice the night before either way.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Time schedule? What time do doors open? Practice? Races start? How much pit room is inside? Do we need to bring chairs? Table?
Srry for all the questions...lol.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts