Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Starship Class
11,874 Posts
Lloyd Collins said:
Eat More Groundhog!
That should be, "EAT MORE POSSUM!"

By the way, did the possum see its shadow this morning in Slapout, Alabama?

If so, we can expect an early watermelon harvest! Can't wait! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
PerfesserCoffee said:
That should be, "EAT MORE POSSUM!"
Not according to the story I did last year in Hopkington, MA. They got a bounty on groundhogs! $0.15 a nose.... literally. You bring in a nose, they'll give you 15 cents.

The local restraunt was featuring groundhog stew. :freak:

·
Starship Class
11,874 Posts
Prince of Styrene II said:
Not according to the story I did last year in Hopkington, MA. They got a bounty on groundhogs! $0.15 a nose.... literally. You bring in a nose, they'll give you 15 cents.

The local restraunt was featuring groundhog stew.
Well, that's up north. Down here, we prefer our stew made from tree animals. Too much dirt in the burrowing critters. :p

·
Oxidation Genius
31,237 Posts
As I recall, Thomas did indeed get smacked with a C&D thanks to QMX.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Thank you captain obvious. I was just wondering why not.
Well, you asked "what happened to this project?" It died. That's what happened to it. If that's not what you wanted to know, perhaps you should have said "does anyone have any idea WHY this project died?"

On the flip side, perhaps I should have said "it's a six year old thread, why are you wasting your first post after joining four years ago asking about ancient history? Hundreds of GK kits get started and never get to production for various reasons including C&Ds, lack of funds, lack of interest by potential buyers, etc. etc."

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
And on that note, I'm going to lock the thread. It's obviously a dead issue for Thomas after all this time.
Thank you captain obvious. I was just wondering why not.
While you've been registered for over three years, I'm going to be nice and give you a By on this since it's only your second post. Lose the attitude - you asked the question and got the answer. If you think the answer was so "obvious", then maybe you should ask yourself how it appears to others about your motivation for doing so....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.