Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's September, any word on when Firebirds R3 might be hitting TRU stores? :confused:

PMS, Higg, Tony, anyone??.....

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Not soon enough....looking forward to them. Rubber & plastic tires? PMS, Higg, Tony, anyone? If so, I'm hoping there are no rubber WLs but I'm guessing there will be if there both in the regular.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I sure hope not. There's already 30+ of the last release and a couple of the 1st release clogging the pegs at the local TRU.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Well, the first two releases sure didn't last long around here. That's more than I can say about several other series hangin' on the pegs here.
I always look forward to the next bunch of Birds coming out. :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
rlyoung1 said:
I sure hope not. There's already 30+ of the last release and a couple of the 1st release clogging the pegs at the local TRU.
So we've heard once or twice! :freak:

Well I can say they are scarce around here. The only ones you can find are from some R1 cases that TRU just got in within the last month, and from R2 at KB where they are a harder sell at $3.99 each.

As for TRU and R3, at the rate they are pumping out stuff, we'll be lucky if we see them by the new millenium, regardless of when they are released!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
So we've heard once or twice! :freak:

Well I can say they are scarce around here. The only ones you can find are from some R1 cases that TRU just got in within the last month, and from R2 at KB where they are a harder sell at $3.99 each.

As for TRU and R3, at the rate they are pumping out stuff, we'll be lucky if we see them by the new millenium, regardless of when they are released!
Only once or twice, I must be slipping.:p
I'm happy they are selling somewhere. I didn't sell very many in my shop, I sell one every other car show I sell at and they aren't moving at the major retailers around here. You will probably be able to buy them at the Fest for $1.50.
Obviously Northern CA is not Firebird country.
Bring on the IMPALAS!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
723 Posts
trans am would be a nice set and the bandits trans am would be killer,love that movie,hollywood on wheels canadate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts