Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
LOVE the flames,but I think it goes too far back on the car ,IMHO

sometimes fire isn't good,as what happened to my kitchen just on Saturday,my 16 y.o. cooking fries on the stove w oil :(

12x12 area,and this is ONY 1 of the many pics :( . 1 fire engine and 4 firefighters,thank god the chief lives right down the road from me.

I got most of it cleaned up(ceiling) now I have to repaint the whole thing

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Never really liked flames on 1:1s in the day and still don't. :cool: Cholesterol is not the only bad result of eating fries :( Bummer at least no one was hurt and the house had minimal damage :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
WICKED Ride Zeb, and by the way...NICE pic!!!:thumbsup:

SORRY to hear and see your misfortune BFK. It takes a while to get that burnt smell out of everything in your home too.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
BFK said:
LOVE the flames,but I think it goes too far back on the car ,IMHO

sometimes fire isn't good,as what happened to my kitchen just on Saturday,my 16 y.o. cooking fries on the stove w oil :(

12x12 area,and this is ONY 1 of the many pics :( . 1 fire engine and 4 firefighters,thank god the chief lives right down the road from me.

I got most of it cleaned up(ceiling) now I have to repaint the whole thing

Looks like you had some smoke there Moe. Dosent look loke it got past the Drywall. I hope everyone was not hurt. That's why we have homowners or renters insurance.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
StreetFreak said:
WICKED Ride Zeb, and by the way...NICE pic!!!:thumbsup:

SORRY to hear and see your misfortune BFK. It takes a while to get that burnt smell out of everything in your home too.
Welcome back dude, good to see you posting again.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well my timing for starting this thread sure was bad! Sorry about the house Moe. I hope everyone's okay.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Galaxieman said:
Never really liked flames on 1:1s in the day and still don't. :cool: Cholesterol is not the only bad result of eating fries :( Bummer at least no one was hurt and the house had minimal damage :thumbsup:

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts